Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Essie Jazz and Comparison with Orly Country Club Khaki

I finally picked up Essie Jazz the other week! It has always been out of stock at my Ulta during B2G1 sales, but I found it at a beauty supply store.

Essie Jazz - 3 coats, which is not super awesome, but the formula is easy to work with.


Now, my go-to nude/underwear polish is Orly Country Club Khaki. I love it to bits. Here's a comparison:

Comparison: Essie Jazz and Orly Country Club Khaki - Orly CCK is a bit darker and also more opaque, needing only 2 coats.


I haven't decided if I should purge one of these. I shall defer the decision.

Happy Hump Day!

13 comments:

  1. I like Jazz a little better, simply because it's a tad lighter and I think it would look better as underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both beautiful colors! I like Jazz a bit better because it's lighter though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Jazz years ago but actually haven't worn it yet.  I don't have Country Club Khaki, so I guess that's a good reason for me to rouse Jazz from hibernation, yes?  I like both on you.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm leaning slightly towards the Essie one, but they are both awesome.  Why do I gravitate towards these types of colors constantly?  My "neutral" section of my polish stash is ridiculous.   I think I need to try both.  Also, you should totally keep both ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5.  I like them both ;) Thanks for the comparison! I have OPI Samoan Sand which looks very much like these ones! But it's sheerer, and even after 3 coats, I still have great VNL...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm Jazz has been on my want list for quite some time but I already own CCK so now I don't know if I still need it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. They really are pretty close, and I find myself a little spoiled from the 2 coater Orly...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Samoan Sand as well, maybe I should do a comp with Essie Jazz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, thank you for enabling me to keep both! I totally love neutrals too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeahhh next time you feel the neutral bug, definitely dig up Jazz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a little peeved that it is a 3 coater though. i don't want a 3 coater underwear, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll take Jazz! ;) It's been a lemming of mine for a while now. 

    ReplyDelete