Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Lynnderella Mademoiselle Violette de Bleu

I decided to give Mademoiselle Violette de Bleu another try, but with a different base. I grabbed my trusty NARS Midnight Express (dark blue jelly) and went to town (2 coats polish, 2 coats Lynnderella, 2-3 coats of topcoat). The outcome? I LOVE.

First, pictures the way I normally take them (with a diffused flash). These pics wash out the complexity of the polish, though :(




Here are some more accurate pictures under my desk lamp, but with less of the nails in focus (sorry!)



Finally, I took a picture with my P&S camera in early morning daylight coming through the window:


I also tried this over Nails Inc Belgrave Place, which is like a dark blurple jelly, and it also looks phenomenal.

I'm on my third day of wearing this mani! Pretty rare for me :) This one definitely goes in the "love" Lynnderella pile (which is, at the moment: RRR, VPV, and BGP). I'm working my way through the rest, to make sure I give every one a fair shot at being HG status :)

5 comments:

  1. Uggh, I didn't need this color, until now..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are always so incredible. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete