Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Reswatch: ChG Emerald Sparkle

This was one of my first China Glazes that I bought in person! DBF picked it out of a clearance box that was sitting really high up (i.e. not in my normal line of vision) in a Sallys :D Time for an updated swatch since I got it so long ago!

ChG Emerald Sparkle - As far as I know, this is the "good" version of the polish. So sparkley. Sorry for the huge glare on the macro picture; I had two layers of SV on this polish since it did dry a tiny bit bumpy from all the glitter :)



Can you ever have too many dark green glitters? I'm not sure. Here are some comps.

Comparison: BB Couture Bonnie vs. China Glaze Emerald Sparkle


Comparison: Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe vs. China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

21 comments:

  1. Sooooo gorgeous! I love everything that has glitters in it, and this one is adorable :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, gooorgeous. <3 I love that it's still a bit of a blued green as opposed to being really dominantly yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures! I might have to add Bonnie to my stash and no, there are never too many green glitters in my stash!

    Must say I just found your blog. Saw your pictures of Zoyas on MUA and they looked very prefessional and I hoped you had a blog. Amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always. This is definitely the "good" one. Your pictures are always so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh, one of my faves! <3 I think yours is the non-dud too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm a sucker for green and sparkly polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Moxie! :) I'm lucky I ended up with the "good" version. When I bought it, I didn't even know there was a dud in existence!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Savannah! To be fair, I always delete my bad pictures LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Whats your name on MUA? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I loveeee blue-leaning greens! I think they pair well with my skintone, so I am very thankful for them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a gorgeous green!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. :D I always forget how much I love it, but now I have some updated pics to remind me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Thanks for the comparisons!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am Sminkan online. My blog is called Sminkan too, so it feels natural to go buy that. It is a collocial term in swedish for make up artist and I got it as a nickname when I did some freelance work when I was younger.
    I've been a MUA-member since 2007 I think, but I rarely write or read the boards. It's unlikely you should recognize me.

    ReplyDelete