Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

CND Night Factory duo: Urban Oasis and Teal Sparkle

I know this is pretty old now, but I just managed to snatch this duo before it went out of stock everywhere. I am feeling pangs that I never managed to get the Sugar sparkle duo!

CND Urban Oasis - This polish is amazing, 1 coat. Seriously, 1 coat! Not "if you're careful, you'll only need 1 coat", but "just slap on a coat"!! The brush is terrific (wide, but not as wide as OPI) and easy to control. I think I need more CND colours!!


CND Teal Sparkle over CND Urban Oasis - *mesmerized* I love it, guys, I love it. I really hope CND adds Teal Sparkle to its regular/core line-up, because everyone should be able to own this!



Comparison: CND Urban Oasis and OPI Ski Teal We Drop - I thought these would be closer, but side by side, you can see a real difference. OPI STWD needs 2 coats too!

5 comments: