Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

CND Effects: Raspberry Sparkle, Amethyst Sparkle, and Crimson Sparkle

I spent the majority of my weekend re-swatching some nail polishes (instead of studying *guilty face*), so I will be posting some new-old spam over the next few days :)

But first, here are some layering combos using the CND sparkle Effects I recently hauled! I adore them!

CND Raspberry Sparkle over Zoya Pinta




CND Amethyst Sparkle over OPI DOiD




CND Crimson Sparkle over OPI YDKJ




Anyone watch The Killing on AMC last night? I really enjoyed it!

17 comments:

  1. I'm going out to look for CND effects today.. I have to keep my eye out for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the CND Amethyst Sparkle + OPI DOiD combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful combos!! I really like the first one, and the second one reminds me a bit of RBL Insouciant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Where do you buy the CND Effects?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered them from Transdesign :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I can see what you mean about Insouciant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! It's very delicate! Wearing it as my NOTD now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I think I need Crimson Sparkle. I keep skipping it, but that combo is too pretty not to try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your swatches. Awesome! .Which effect is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure yet O_O I haven't given them all a spin yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think EVERYTHING looks good over Zoya Pinta. It's the perfect base for a lot of different combos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I put the Crimson Sparkle over Essie Mink Muffs which really really similar to YDKJ... it was one of my favorite manicures, I couldn't stop staring at it in the sun! Isn't it SO perfect together, the dark taupe and the crimson sparkle!?

    ReplyDelete