Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Busy swatching this weekend!

Thanks for all the good luck for my exam, I think it worked!! I won't find out results for 8 weeks, but I hope I make it onto the right side of the bell curve :)

I have lots of errands to run this weekend to catch up on "life" (Going to Michaels and Five Below, along with Marshalls, Target, Sephora, and COSTCO! I love Costco.

Anyway, here is my Zoya haul from the exchange. I'm half done swatching them, and I also have some other goodies to share :)



Hope you guys have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Look at all those purples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh is that a coral in the back?!?! I can't wait to see that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much purrrple. :) Can't wait to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a random question about Zoya polish. I ordered 6 from the exchange and was wondering if you approximately know how large the shipping boxes are for a box of 6 polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, my 12 came in a box about the size of two small flat rate boxes stacked on top of one another. I think I've only ever ordered really small orders and really large orders from Zoya XD They might send 6 in an envelope though, it's hard to say...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of purple! Is the yellow one Pippa or Creamy? I have both but can't tell them apart...

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for responding :) do you know what the size of one of the flat rate boxes was? Also how was the package shipped? (ups, susp, fedex, etc)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A small USPS flat rate box is 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8" according to the website. Zoya ships Fedex "Smartpost", which means it FedExs to your local post office, then USPS ships it to your mail box (only upside is that you can get your package on Saturday!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you very much, you have helped me out a bunch :)

    ReplyDelete