Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Zoya Yummy

Wow, we sure got a pile of snow here in NJ!! It's a winter wonderland out there, haha. I was going to study at home this morning anyway, but now I'm going to work from home for the afternoon as well.

Let's talk about summery blues, shall we?

Zoya Yummy – I resisted getting this for a while, but last time I was in a beauty supply store that carried Zoya, I couldn't resist any longer!



Comparison: Zoya Yummy and Zoya Robyn – I remember someone on NB asking whether these two were close during the Facebook promo; so here are some pics in case anyone else was wondering. They look pretty close in the pictures here, but Robyn is definitely a brighter blue, while Yummy is a little bit periwinkle (kind of in the vein of Essie Lapis of Luxury)


This picture without flash shows the differences a bit better!


Anyone else snowed in today?

5 comments: