Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

NOTD: Lynnderella Boy-Girl Party over CND Midnight Sapphire (and Blog Sale update)


I updated mah blog sale with polish and makeup! Check it out here if you're interested.

---

It's been a while since I posted a simple NOTD, so I thought I would share with you my NOT-Weekend! I knew I wanted to wear Lynnderella BGP (probably my favourite Lynnderella).

If you're a bit out of the loop, you can only get Lynnderellas via llarowe's wishlist system. See here for more information.

2 "coats" Lynnderella Boy-Girl Party over 1 coat CND Midnight Sapphire - Barielle ME, Seche Vite, and then another coat of Barielle ME for the topcoat. Boy these glitters are thirsty!




Hope you have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love the base color you chose! Happy weekend to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a fun color combo. my weekend has been great so far, cinco de mayo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh I have no Lynn's yet but I had been thinking this is top of my list when I get the opportunity. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful mani :-)

    ReplyDelete