Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Blog Announcement

Hi guys! As you may have noticed, I have seriously fallen off the regular blogging wagon.

My work responsibilities have ramped up over the last 18 months or so and wedding planning has taken much of my free time (it will be over in May, thank goodness!!). To be perfectly honest, my enjoyment of nail polish has really declined as well. I still do my nails, but usually not more than twice a week... and even now, I have chips on my nails D:

That said, I decided not to completely shut down and delete my blog, but rather shift the focus and blog about whatever is making me "spaz and squee" at the moment. It could be makeup, food, vacations, random Amazon orders, etc. If this sounds awful to you, you can go ahead and unsubscribe from my blog. If it sounds okie dokie, then thank you and I hope you enjoy my future posts!

My first post will be my 2013 Favourites (in the same vein as my 2012 Favourites, covering all things I enjoyed throughout the year). It is extremely long and picture heavy!

As penance, please accept this picture of some capybara at the San Diego Zoo :)
The zookeeper feeding these capybara looked really disgruntled. I wonder if she was thinking, "I hate my job". How could you hate this job?!

8 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat, so many things happening. We're remodeling our house to sell, moving into a new house, trying to have a baby, quitting my job & going to school. Nail polishing is falling into the "not that important" category, so I understand completely. Enjoy your life & we will enjoy whatever you have to post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see you've posted, you were always one of my favorite bloggers. I don't mind the change at all, to be honest. My favorite bloggers have always been people who have actual lives like the rest of us, we're so much more than just our hobbies (or nails, in this case!) Looking forward to seeing your posts, regardless of what they're about or how sporadic they are.

    Unrelatedly, HOLY CRUD capybaras are HUGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, real life!! Haha! And yes, they are really big, but the babies were sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay welcome back!! I've missed you!!! And capybaras are my fave!! *spazzes and squees*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was really pleased to see new posts on your blog. I feel you about the nail polish, at first I couldn't get enough of nail polish, but now... meh. Just like it when my hands look nice.
    I'm also getting married in May :)
    I still enjoy your blog, even if it's less polish focused.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really far behind reading blogs, so I am sorry this comment is so late... But good for you! I love makeup posts, food post, shopping posts...

    ReplyDelete