Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

China Glaze Kinetic Candy

I don't typically buy a lot of China Glaze polishes (mainly because I don't find myself at Sallys often), but once in a while I am really pleased with China Glaze. Today's polish is such an example:

I received this polish in a recent swap, and I am quite happywith it, even though it's not terribly exciting-looking in the bottle.

China Glaze Kinetic Candy - 2 coats. This has a surprisingly nice formula for this type of colour. It reminds me a bit of OPI What's with the Cattitude?, but maybe a little dustier (less bright) and a tad darker... and with an immensely better formula. I purged the OPI ages ago. I think this shade of blue works well with my warm skintone :D



If I were the type to do nail art, I think white dots or snowflakes would look awesome over this polish.

---

Tuesday night is guilty pleasure TV night: Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game on ABC Family. This episode of PLL is full of hard to believe twists and turns D:

I'm fully entertained :D

8 comments:

  1. I was surprised how much I love this color. I was lucky enough to find it on clearance at Sally's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good on you. Why do I not have this again?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, have it......didn't wear it yet....Very nice swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How close is this to For Audrey by China Glaze? :) I love your swatches btw, you have the most polished and cleaned up nails! Feel free to check out my blog at nailsandthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda! I found this comparison for you -- Kinetic Candy looks like a lighter version of for Audrey http://technopathetic.blogspot.com/2012/01/china-glaze-kinetic-candy-comparison.html

      Delete