Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Indie: Smitten Polish Fall/Halloween 2012 spam

Disclosure: The following polishes were provided to me for swatching/review purposes!

Hey guys!

So a couple weeks ago, Noelie (of Noelie's Nails and Smitten Polish) asked me if I'd swatch her newest Halloween collection, since she was going to be out of town for a while and wouldn't have time to swatch them herself.

These will be available on her Etsy shop starting tomorrow, Oct 11. She is restocking many of her other polishes as well, two times over the day (1pm and 7pm Central time).

Hope these swatches are helpful! WTF is my standout favourite. Formula was great on all of them!


Ermahgerd, Candee Corms / Spice Cake / Hocus Pocus / Wicked, Tricksy, False!



Ermahgerd, Candee Corms - lol at the name. 3 coats on its own.





Spice Cake - 3 coats on its own. It's a little more brown IRL, but reminds me of leaves changing colour more than cake ^^





Hocus Pocus - I did 4 coats of this, but only because I have nothing appropriate to layer it over, LOL. This is a very warm purple (like SH Purple Pizzazz, in my mind), but of course it photographs way bluer than it is IRL.





Wicked, Tricksy, False! - my personal favourite!!!


Wicked, Tricksy, False! - 4 thin coats on its own - It is a bit difficult to do 4 coats on its own, but still doable.




Wicked, Tricksy, False! - 2 coats over black jelly - I prefer this much more! It also works well over a black creme, too :)




Hope your October is going swimmingly! I still have lots more indies to post, if you can believe it! Hahaha... *moisturizes cuticles*

7 comments:

  1. Wow, all these polishes are utterly fabulously gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really pretty! My favorite is Ermagerd Candy Corm and the name literally made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these are ALL stunners, but you're right, Wicked is the standout xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those all *___________*

    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete