Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

NARS Zulu and Midnight Express

Sephora F&F really did a toll on me this year! By the time I got around to my third (!!!) order, polishes that I had managed to resist jumped into my cart.

Notably:


NARS Midnight Express and Zulu :D!


NARS Midnight Express - Sorry for the dust/bumps on my ring fingernail. This is so gorgeous, but really really dark.


NARS Midnight Express with underwear - I retook the pic with underwear (Orly Country Club Khaki).


Nars Zulu - Again sorry for the weird dust.


NARS Zulu with underwear - I retook the pic with underwear (Orly Country Club Khaki) and prefer it this way!

Do I think they are worth the hype? Well, Zulu is a little overrated for me and ME underrated. I love the consistency and application of both, and I'm glad to have them. But if they weren't 20% off with free shipping, I would not have purchased them, simply because I'm not especially drawn to dark colours. I was never really lemming them, but am pleased they are now part of the family ;)

2 comments: