Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

OPI Absolutely Alice

I passed on AA when I first saw it in stores. While on vacation last week in Edinburgh, I stumbled upon a Sallys going out of business. Their OPI was 2.99 GBP and they had 4 bottles of AA just sitting there. I bought 2 thinking I would just hang on to them for swapping.

However, after spending the night doing and re-doing manicures, I decided to just try it out and see if maybe it would grow on me.

Uh HELLO? Pictures do not do this polish justice... it is just redonk sparkly with a couple coats of SV like... woah!

I don't even know why I thought I wouldn't like it before... I'm just glad I tried it!









3 comments:

  1. Ummm...my mind is still exploding at the thought of a Sally's selling OPI.
    Can't even grasp them having this particular one. It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sallys here (New Mexico) doesn't sell OPI. A department store does, but I don't think they're legit. Either way...that's a gorgeous color!! Glitter FTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ChaosButterfly: Haha, I think only the UK Sallys sell OPI! But they sell them for 10 GBP each, I think!

    ReplyDelete