Saturday, June 23, 2012

Reswatch: Illamasqua Milf

*waves*

Did any of you guys order from the HARE or Pahlish restocks last night? I missed out on the HARE I wanted, but ordered 4 Pahlishes. Can't wait for them to get here!! :D

Anyhoo, today's reswatch is probably my favourite "mint" green. I know it's quite a lot more yellow-toned than most mint greens, but honestly, this is one of the few light greens I own that does not turn my hands into a (cooked) lobster.

Illamasqua Milf


The name, like most of Illamasqua's products, I could do without. But damn, do I loooove this polish!!

I have quite a few Illamasquas, but I do have some pet peeves about them:

1. It is impossible to get the pop-off cap to line up straight on the lid. I mean both in line with the bottle sides AND being level parallel to the surface. Do you know what I'm talking about?





2. The label is sometimes on the back and sometimes on the bottom. I prefer when it is on the back, because the bottom of the bottle is not flat, so the bottom sticker NEVER STAYS ON. Look, I had to stick the bottom sticker of Hectic on the side to keep it from getting lost :'(




Anyways! Hope you guys are having a great weekend! :)

8 comments:

  1. Jessica @OnceuponapolishJune 23, 2012 at 12:50:00 PM EDT

    I missed the HARE restock yesterday because I thought it was at midnight for some reason. Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna Reddell@YouneedamanicureJune 23, 2012 at 12:59:00 PM EDT

    I missed the HARE restock, so sad :( But that is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Hare restock. I was looking forward to it all day and then I got distracted by my brother and next thing I know it's 6 minutes after! I rushed and put all four I wanted into my cart but Asteroid Turf left my cart just as I was about to submit my order. I did end up getting Afterglow, Magic Mist, and Dog Day Dream though. Can't wait! =) I have A Positive from back in the day and it's so so gorgeous. I hope she restocks the original polishes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope so too! Of the new ones, I really wanted Dog Day Dream. It looks soooo good *dreamy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww :( Hopefully you'll be able to catch the next restock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which polishes did you get from Pahlish? I got dark parades and train underwater...they are AMAZING!!   I can't wait to see your swatches of the Pahlish polishes. :o)

    ReplyDelete